Thursday, November 25, 2010

Top 10 Guilty Pleasures

 I Was thinking about what to base this blog on and decided it would be cool to come out the closet and tell the world my favorite thing to do that I shouldn't do. Hope this gives you the urge to want to share also. Enjoy!!!


10. Sleeping in Late- The feeling of no interruptions, while I over sleep is so over indulging. Hey, I know what your thinking. But I have an excuse. I work hard and when I can sleep in, it feels so dag gone GREAT (in my Tony the Tiger voice)!
















9. Eating after hours- After hours to me means when I am about ready to sleep. Instead I eat things like nachos,cereal and other junk before bed. Although it tastes so good during the moment, I totally feel miserable afterwards.















8. Ghost Whisperers- Okay, sometimes I am late to my meetings because I have to watch two 30 minute episodes of this supernatural bull, I mean drama. Don't you just adore Jennifer Love Hewitt.  The reason I watch it is not a bad habit its ughhhhhh...well to support Jen, Duh! 

7.Clipping my nails- You think biting nails is a bad habit. Wait until you see me clipping mine. I almost can't stand an inch of a nail(finger or toe),just as a fat man can't stand hair on his chest. hahahah.That was funny but don't quote me on it.

6. Driving on E- Seriously, I don't do it on purpose. It just happens that way. I put $10 gas in the car to psyche myself from driving places not necessary. Even so, the gas prices suck so bad my BlueSille(my cars name) drinks it like a dehydrated athlete.


5.Shopping in Family Dollar- Oh my! Did you check out the latest merchandise in Family Dollar. Shoot,I certainly don't mind being called cheap. This store Rocks. I usually buy my favorite detergents and personal hygiene from here,but lately I dipped and dabbed in everything.


 













4.Beeping the horn and yelling- Ummm Hmmm, if you cross in front of me and you slow down, I'm gonna blow you to the sideline. If you decide you want to be driving Ms. Daisy and take 60 seconds to turn, or you decide you want to turn with out a signal and less than 100 yds from your turn, I am going to blow my horn...BEEp BEEp..move **bleep** get out my way. Watch out turtles driving in the Fast lane, I will blow my horn...You know the rest


3.Playing a cd until- I am not good at keeping cds. I used to have an Ipod. One morning, my ipod decided it was not going to charge ever again,so I got an mp3 player that walked away and somehow no one knows its where abouts. However, I'm stuck with very few cds and they are played habitually. I play them to and from every location,nonstop. I guess the cds just quit on  me because they skip and often times read error. The crazy thing is I never take them out of the cd changer. Eyebrow raised on why they refuse to play at times.


2.Visiting rather than Inviting- I much rather go to ones house,rather them come to mine. One reason is I have been home bound, lately. Going to someones house is a change of environment. Another reason, I am funny about my things (couch,food,space and etc...).Many people come over and they leave their dishes lying around, they eat up all my goods, they sit on my couch way to long(its a pink princess sofa not a community couch)...need I say more.




















1.Cellphone usage- I am on my Android phone doing any and everything, ALL THE TIME. Who wouldn't be, its everything you need to survive without thinking. That is the bad part,the more I use it the more ways I find to think less. I don't memorize contact numbers, I don't text. I use swype or speech to text. I even write my blogs and apply to jobs on my phone. I have killed the battery life and who knows what else.

No comments:

Post a Comment