Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello today, goodbye yesterday, I'll see you tomorrow

when the sun shines in my window and the birds chirp a mellow tune, wake up to a stretch and a smile on my face
Yes! I'll marry you,As long as you promise to give me sun, 65 degree weather or better, no rain, no storms, no wind
What do you say? We can do this over and over and over again
Meet me in the kitchen and let's chat while I whip up a healthy meal or snack to help kick start my day
We can reminisce what happened yesterday and plan for now
If you treat me right, I'll sleep through the night and you can see me again at sunrise
Don't tell if you'll come, i'd rather the surprise
Aggh, stretch thankyou god for granting me another chance and more time
Hello today
Goodbye yesterday
I' ll see you tomorrow
What a surprise, we meet again birds chirping, nice weather, no wind
Ooh, I feel so warm inside like nothing else matters,
While I enjoy my natural high
Inhaling that fresh air outside
I juice up my ride and gone with the wind, I travel to Covington
Spend time with family, we got all day, to do as we please
Today as yesterday is my off day
I plan to live it as my last day
What do I say: thought you'd never ask
Yes I'll marry you under one circumstance
I have to divorce you by night
Night promised me beauty, rest, relaxation, and peace
That is something a day can't give me because in a day I share everyone else's needs
If it's god's will, we will unite by sunlight
We will do it over and over again if you treat me right
Hello today
Goodbye yesterday
I'll see you tomorrow

Today I was off work. I woke up about 9:30 am to clean. Maintenance men came to install a fire detector. I spoke to my mom, sent a few text messages, revamped a few sites, rejoined twitter, made dinner, returned a few calls got some sleep.Woke up to watch some tv. Felt like rhyming. Made this poem and now plan to relax..'>Hello today
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment