Thursday, November 11, 2010

cherry popper

So they say there is a first time for everything. My first time experience as a blogger is not as bad as I thought it would be. Considering, it took me several weeks to decide what my first blog would be like. Not only did I get cold feet thinking of how silly I'd look/sound if I am grammatically wrong but the thought of me wanting to join this site, knowing how much I hated language arts and english class while in school still sikes me out. After,browsing other blogger sites and telling myself its just an online journal;I was just ready to dive in and see what the outcome brings. I have yet to know what my blogs will consist of so until than everything is random. Who knows through practice and positive or negative criticism l may write for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment