Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Native Day

Today is Thanksgiving Day for many of us and just another day for others. In this day and age more people are struggling. The moods have changed for majority of us because we either lost our jobs, hope, homes or etc... As we celebrate today, remember those who are without. There are many feed the homeless programs volunteering in or around our surrounding areas, yet there are people who can't make it for other reasons. If your in the position to help someone and restore their faith, don't hesitate.

Also, its important for you to remember why you are thankful on this day. Life is so short, things happen so sudden, we must give thanks for what we have now.  I been through a lot lately, but I thank god that I was able to spend this day with some family, I have a roof over my head and some income coming in. I must thank god for providing my family with food to go into our stomachs. Although my other half's are not here, I am graceful for the ones here in Georgia. I pray that everyone has a place to go and warm food to eat.

One thing I have learned in my struggles is to Never Give Up, no matter how hard it is. There are many things you can do on your own but some that you cannot do alone. I send you all warm wishes, a big hug and many blessings on this day and everyday. ENJOY!


Stay tuned for photos and other happenings during my family gathering. Feel free to send yours,comment or question.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment