Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Embarrassing Questions You Don't Ask

It has been awhile since you last dated and you are a little timid on what to talk about on your first night out with a prospect. In most cases, the conversation always starts off with questions like but not limited to: tell me about yourself, what are your likes and dislikes, etc...After all questions are answered what do you say next? What happens next depends on the vibe between both parties. If there isn't a connection than it probably wouldn't matter what is said because that may be the last time you two date each other. I can recall going on a date with a guy I never seen and only texted. When we met it was like okay he isn't too bad looking. We barely said anything to each other the entire night. He would ask me and then he would criticizing my answers. I was immediately turned off and had to do something exciting. So, I started shouting like I had Turrets Syndrome, squirming in my seat as if I had ants in my pants and asking off the wall questions you shouldn't ask anyone you barely know. The night was fun but he was very boring and I had no intentions on meeting with him ever again. Perhaps, everything is going well and you don't want to ruin the mood of things; I suggest these questions are not asked on the first or second date.


Men do not ask a lady:

• How many sex partners you had
• Are you a freak
• Are your kids fathered by the same man
• Is that your real butt or is it butt pads
• How much you weigh
• Do you want breast implants (for small breasted women)
• Do you have government assistance (for black women)
• What size you wear in jeans
• Is that your breast or push up bra (small breasted women)
• Is that all your hair or a wig
• Are you burning ( have std)
• Are you interested in females
• Are you a virgin
• Do you douche regularly

Women do not ask a man:

• How many kids you have
• Are your kids by the same woman
• How much money you make
• What type of work you do
• Are you a cheater
• Who do you live with
• Have you ever been to jail
• Are you attracted to men
• Are you itching/burning anywhere
• Are you paying for this date
• Can I borrow some gas money
• Do you do drugs of any kind
• Is that cheap musk (cologne) your wearing
• Do you get check ups regularly
• Is that a mole on your lip,a pimple
• Are you a virgin

This content is to be used solely as entertainment purposes. Do not use any of these questions if you plan on keeping in touch with your date. Feel free to send us questions you don't ask on the first or second date and we will be glad to add them to the list. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment