Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Family Chef one mug coffee maker



Family Chef-a one mug coffee maker.A great gift for someone who loves a hot cup of coffee on the go. No waiting minutes for one cup of coffee, it brews directly into the mug in seconds and heats immediately after pressing the start button.

Included is a stainless steel mug and reusable mesh filter. If you don't like coffee it can be used to make your favorite hot beverage(tea, hot chocolate, etc.).

This product is easy to clean and only $10 at Family Dollar.

I give this product 5 *s. It is a great deal for the price and just enough to satisfy a caffeine fix. No coffee will be wasted. This can be an awesome gift for someone who drinks coffee on the go.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

11 comments:

  1. I bought one of these and would like more as Christmas gifts. My local stores are all out and it doesn't come up in a search at the online store! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one and i love it,5 minutes and your done and out the door,it 's great because there's no filters(paper)just the reuseable one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today was the first time I used it and worked great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got one the other day and have made about 10 cups of coffee with it and love it! Easy to use and easy to CLEAN! Well worth the $10 from family dollar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately,my daughter burnt my coffee maker out. She made one too many cups back to back. And the sad part is, my local store doesn't sell the coffee maker anymore. I truly do miss it. Enjoy it...

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately, it is not Christmas. It mid June and I can't find one anywhere. Can anyone help me find one today! I'm desparate!

      Delete
  5. best single coffee maker on the market I like real hot coffee the family chef gave it to me have looked everywhere can't find one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I moved somehow the MUG came out of the box.....I have the RED set can you replace the RED MUG Code 0712...Melvyn F. Jordan 3011 crimson tree court #102 Raleigh, NC 27613 jordan_melvyn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm late to this post but I'm currently on my 2nd family chef coffee maker and I see them all of the time in my local family dollar stores. One of my favorites when I can't find a stovetop coffee pot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. https://pcreviewer.org/coffee-maker-black-friday-cyber-monday/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What are the instructions for using this coffee maker? How much coffee do you use to make a mug?

    ReplyDelete