Sunday, January 6, 2013

Whats the weirdest/funniest/embarrassing thing that happened to you?

The most recent thing that happened to me was when I was doing last minute Christmas eve shopping.
I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I was dropping things, leaving things behind,jumping in and out of lanes on the highway and the ultimate jaw dropper; I forgot where I parked. After, fighting for a parking spot,checking off my shopping list, sneaking up and snatching the last and only item that I drove two cities to get and more than ten people before me where fighting for. I have had enough of this chaos, I put myself through. What else could go wrong? After waiting for a  place in line for 15 minutes, I was free at last. Now, I had another crazy dilemma. Where did I park? After walking row by row for about 5 minutes looking for a white car with tinted windows, I finally found my car. I am extremely relieved. I pressed my automatic button to unlock the doors and I heard the car beep. When I went to open my door it wouldn't unlock. I tried about 4 more times pressing my automatic door opener, tried to pop the trunk, and open my other door, nothing. So, here I was looking around like what the hell is going on. Is someone messing with me? Wait, did I pay my car note. Oh no! I looked in the window to see my bags were missing and there was a purple plush steering wheel cover. Now, I am tripping. I stepped back took a look at the car again, it looks like mine,feels like mine,is this mine? Hmm, I skimmed the lot again and spotted the exact same car two cars in front of the car I thought was mine. Before, I start screaming let me press my automatic button one more time,I thought. Finally, I seen the light blink on the other car parked two cars ahead. Yes! I Woosah, all the way to the car looking back like damn, that was weird. I need to slow down.

Whats your story?

No comments:

Post a Comment