Tuesday, January 15, 2013

PayPal

Over a year ago, on a Tuesday morning it was rainy and I had nothing to do all day. I felt like ordering take out. I checked my bank account and there was a double negative followed by a big overdraft.Oh my god! I immediately called into the bank and asked them was there some sort of mistake. The receptionist replied: No, Mam our system shows that you used your card at XYZ gas station in Texas. I'm like ding dong, Hello! I'm in Georgia it would be impossible to drive to Texas to a gas station to purchase items for the same amount of money more than one time around 7 pm and be back in Georgia by 9 am this morning.Are you listening to me? How is it this bank can freeze my account for withdrawing $1000 from the ATM with my pin number but couldn't stop my account from being compromised. I'm stumped. No take out, no money until they figure this matter out. And I'm freaked on whether the thief has any other information of mine, better yet how the heck, or when the heck did they get my bank information? I am officially bombarded with a million CSI questions running through my head. Did someone I know do this? In the process, of waiting for the bank to find the criminals that borrowed my account information I decided to find another way to spend my money on the internet. I signed up for PayPal. The faster and easier way to send and receive money while not sharing your financial information.  No matter where you go, you can buy,sell send or receive money securely using the PayPal debit card. I do everything with my PayPal account and don't have any worries about anyone getting my account information if I swipe my account in the most wildest communities or online where nothing is guaranteed to be safe. Check it out for yourself click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment