Saturday, December 11, 2010

Who am I... Yemi Ahlmani

No more guessing. Take a look into my window. Her I am an eager,quick and a highly competitive woman.
 
Strengths:
Courage, determination, self-confidence, enthusiasm.
Weaknesses:
Impatience, silly arguments
Charismatic marks:
Youthful attitude, a need to take the lead.
Likes:
Comfortable clothes, taking the lead, physical challenges, individual sports.
Dislikes:
Inactivity, delays, work that doesn't use one's talents.
Best environment:
I have to stay busy and there must be action, courage in the face of fear, competition, and freedom of choice.

I love hard and can be known as wildly flirtatious. Fairly nothing hold me back. If someone is candy to my eye, I am on it quick. In order to keep my attention one must be as energetic and as exciting as I am. Kinda like my hype man. Keep me going. I am gungho crazy spontaneous and adventurous. I love for a lifetime. No one nighters here.

I am Friends and Family oriented to a certain extinct.  I mean seeeing each other daily is not my biggest idea of showing love.When there is activity such as: a family gathering or something I am there.Consider me always on the go. I like variety in my friends. I have a million and one personalities and need such to complete my circle of friendship.

For those who know me well, know that I am independent,sincere, and very ambitious. I love money. Who doesn't. Also, I am a creative born leader. I am the head and never the tail. Folllow my lead. Quick on my toes to solve a problem or situation and always ready to compete.
This could never be the end of who I am. Just a taste of the basics inspired by horoscope.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment